Friday, February 20, 2009

work!

i have myself a long holidays!
so, now is time 4 me to stop my holidays n start working!!!!!!
i'm going to work next month(1/3).
i'm going to work in an insurance agency( i think so)....

i'm a bit worry n scared!
this is my 1st time feel so uncomfortable.....
i also don't noe y....
i guess mayb is bcoz i 1st time coming out to work....
or maybe....... i don't noe...
i really don't noe y i will have that kind of feeling.....
do u have the same feeling as me when u
1st time going to work...?
i think i'm really not brave enough....
hope that i won't do anything wrong on
the 1st day of work.
hope i will do well everytimes....

don't noe how the 'friends' n the boss treat me leh?
will the boss treat me very fierce?
or the boss will treat me as good as my parents treat me?
i think the boss won't treat me as good as my parents
do u noe y?
it's bcoz i'm not his/her daugther or family members......
his/her=the boss....
i've never seen the boss b4,so i don't noe whether is female or male...
pai seh neh!!!!!!
when i go to work dy,sure i will tell u,my friends.......
be patient!!!!!!!
hahahahahaha............

No comments:

Post a Comment