Friday, February 20, 2009

Shanghai!

next week,my sis is going to shanghai to work....
this is her 2nd to there.
or maybe more than that....
i also 4gotten dy....
so pai seh......
i just remember shehave went to aus,shanghai n.....
don't noe where to work dy...
she really smart.
if i can b like her
then so gd......
i hope i can..................
when my b'day,i must make a wish of that.....
hehe.....

now my parents is going to plan to go to shanghai....
4 travel!!!!!!!!!!!
huhoo....
i can go too.......
so happy!
if i really can go,sure i will take a lot of photos
n let u see......
let u jealous......
haha
just kidding..........
don't take it so serious.....
i just wan to share my happiness n experience to u o..
if can sure i will buy some presents 4 u,my friends.......
SHANGHAI wait me.....
i'm COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment