Tuesday, February 24, 2009

friends!

besides our parents,
friends play an important rules in our life.
i have a lot of friends......
boys or girls.....
all is my friends
friends friends friends!!!!
my dear friends!
i really wanna say THANK YOU 2 u o
u give me the chance to b ur friend.
u share ur knowledges with me,
let me improve myself...
Thanks a lot...

after the spm results have announced
v have to make our decisions 2 go to form6 or college
bsides v will also go to overseas to further our studies
v r going to leave our parents,friends,hometown..... etc
v sure will noe more friends when v go to a new school or college
bt don't ever 4get ur 'old' friends
they r always support u,help u.....etc
no matter when u r happy or sad.
don't deleted them from ur memory...

i will not ever 4get u,my friends!
i will miss u o!!!!!!!!!!!
muackssss..........

No comments:

Post a Comment