Sunday, February 22, 2009

sister

2day i woke up at 5.30a.m
i think at this time u r sleeping n having ur sweet dream....
am i rite?
bt 4 me.....
i'm going to the airport with my family
not i'm having an outstation bt my sis
2day she go to shanghai by flight
she go there work 4 6 months
b4 she leave she hug with all of us
althought all of us didn't cry
bt v r crying in the heart(i guess)
4 me, i'm really crying in the heart
i not dare to cry it out bcoz there's no 1 cry
so i scared if i cry it out,there will b ppl who tease me.....
especially my sis.....

just only a moment ago...
now i'm so miss my sis(who going to shanghai)
i can't c her face to face 6 months
OMG!!!!!!!!!!
i can't b'lieve
the time 4 6 months not really long bt not short too....
starting from today,
i must on my computer everyday in the evening.
do u noe y?
it's bcoz i can chat wif her through the webcam....
oklah! just write until here...
i have no mood to write anymore

gambateh! v will always support u,my sis!
love you!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello ... Which sis that went to Shanghai ? I din hear bout it also ... Neway dun b sad ... 6 mths old ... Very fast ... Time flies ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. my 2nd sis went to shanghai. so miss her leh! ^^

    ReplyDelete