Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Result!

2day is thursday.....
2day is the day 4 all the SPM(2008) studentd to take their results...
of course,
sum ppl will happy,sum will sad,sum will no feeling at all
they happy bcoz get gd result
they sad bcoz get bad result n regrets
they will regrets bcoz y that time don't wan hardworking a bit...
they will have no feeling bcoz they r worry until no more feeling
haha!!!

my mum fetch me go take my result.
when i get the result, i'm not dare to c it...
i straight away folded it n my friends help me c...
so,can u noe how worry n scared am i?
i really scared until can't sleep well b4 the day i take result.
my result.........
not..........
good at all......
haiz......
now regrets also no use dy...
y?
y i will get this type of result?
haiz.....
cry....................
now i really dunno wan continue F6 or go to college...
i'm thinking now...
bt my parents suggest me go college
it's bcoz more faster n no need waste 2 more years.
i really dunno how now.....
can anyone tell me?
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment