Sunday, March 15, 2009

16/3

i jz finish applying the teacher course.
i dunno i will get it o nt.
bt i jz try lar....(try is better than din try)
yesterday my dad,mum and i sitting on the sofa.
and v discussing the courses and colleges that i wan to study
they r really worry me.......
i myself also worry about that.
which college i wanna go?
what course i wanna choose?
now i'm worry-ing my matrix.....
i've had apply matrix in july or august 2008 like that, bt....
now still dunno the name list of matrix....
if i get matrix, i jz say if.....
if i really so lucky get matrix......
then i dunno i wan to go matrix or go to shanghai(travel n visit my sis).
if i go matrix,then i will wasted the ticket frm ktn-kl-shanghai.....
i'm also wasting my mum money,it's bcoz the flight ticket is not cheap
if i go travel,then i have wasted the good chance....
it is really hard for a chinese to entre the matrix.....
plus summore, i have wasted RM6.00(hehe)
so,....... now i also dunno how!!!!!!
can anyone tell me?
there are so many ways for me to choose!
now i'm still standing on the beginning of the road,
and thinking which road should i take...
ei! it(the 2 sentences) seems like i have read b4....
oh!!!!!!!!!!
do u still remember the poem that v studied in F5 literature book?
the poem is 'The Road Not Taken'.
bt in the poem jz two road,
bt now....
got many roads....
haha i have more choices.....
hehe
wish i can make a decision ASAP.
wish i will not regret the road that i've chosen

No comments:

Post a Comment