Monday, March 30, 2009

Finally......

i'm so happy this few days
do u noe y?
i guess u not...
hehe
i've had make my decision 4 my future!
i feel so happy when i have solve this 'problem'....
i'm going to college 2 study the course that i wan to study...
i've told my parent bout my decision,
n they also support!
i really wanna say THANK YOU to my parents...
bsides my parents,
i still wanna say THANK YOU to my kai brother(koh),
he also say he will support me all the ways....
thanks a lot.... ^_^

2day i go to my school 2 take my Sijil Berhenti Sekolah
then i saw some of my teacher who taught me last year.
they o asked me what is my planning...
i jz tell them that mayb i'm going to F6
i didn't tell them o mayb can say that i'm not dare to tell them
that i'm going to college...
there r few reasons:1) that teachers r really talkative
2) i scared they will giv sum 'gd' comments 4 my decision,
then make me wan to think again of my decision.
3) and i'm rushing of time that moment
so wanna faster take my sijil n go.
hehe
then i go to pn cheam( GPK Hem) room 2 take my result.
i walked to infront her then say 'Gd Morning,teacher'.
then she replied 'Gd morning. u wan to get ur sijil,rite?'
iwin: yes,teacher.
pn cheam: ok,wait a minute.
then she take out a file n find 4 my sijil.
pn cheam:ok,that is'
iwin:thank you.
pn cheam:so wat's ur decision?
iwin:erm... mayb i'm going to college.
p.cheam:college? u r not going to F6?
iwin:yes. i heard my friends say F6 very hard to study
p.cheam:i don't think so. actually all is the same. jz depend on wat u r thinking of.
iwin: mayb....
p.cheam:wat u gonna to study?
iwin:i jz applied 4 teacher n later will apply 4 pharmacist.
p.cheam:pharmacist? that's not bad! u must more hardworking bcoz
pharmacist not easy to study. keep in touch!
iwin:thank you,teacher. i will b more hardworking... thanks 4 supporting me!
p.cheam:oh!hahahaha! take care,iwin.
iwin:take care too,teacher. bye teacher.
p.cheam:bye!
when i heard p.cheam say 'that's not bad!',
i feel that i've make a gd decision 4 my future...
i really wanna say thank you 2 all the one who supporting me o the times!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment