Thursday, April 23, 2009

Just Finish Shopping

huhoo.....
jz now went to shopping with my family!
so long time didn't go out shopping!
jz now i've bought a pair of sport shoes,slipper and socks
bsides,i've also bought a watch
hehe
dunoe y 2day i buy so many things
mayb.......
long time didn't 'lap fo'
so 2day 'yi ci guo' buy many things.....
hehe
actually i wan to buy that for the trip which is coming

ya
i 4get 2 tell u,my friends
pls do not find me(call or sms)
on the date 9th of may-18th of may
i'm not here that time....
so.........
if got anything jz e-mail me lar....
bt i noe u won't
hehe
i too understand u o......
wakakaka
haiz.....
i think i will very tired the next day
i heard that the F6 class will be start on 11/5
i will reach(18/5) at midnite
then the next day have to go to skul
it's really tired!
i think i will tired and sleepy on the next day
bt i really hope i won't
bcoz it's my 1st day to skul,
bsides,it's also the 1st day 4 me to study!
so......
i dun wan the teachers have bad sensation on me.
hehe

oklar.... jz write until here.
it's quite late 4 me.....
i gotta have my bed!
gd nitez....
n bb(bye)!

ps:the time(shown down here) is not correct....
it's not morning.
now is nite dy. dun later u o thought i sleep in the morning...
LOL~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment