Tuesday, April 7, 2009

...........

don't noe y this few days i keep on thinking of u
when i open my eyes, i want to c u.....
when i'm sleeping, i dream of u....
when i drink water, i can c u appears in the water....
when i hearing song, i hope u hearing the same song as mine....
when i'm in danger, i hope u r the 1st one who come to safe me....
when i'm boring, i wan u always be there to chat with me...
when i'm sad, i wan u always be the side of me....
n listen to me....
when i'm reading book, i hope u read that book with me...
so that v can chat sth bout the book that v read....
when i on9, i hope u got on9 at that time too.....
i wan to chat with u....
i wan to tell u wat i'm thinking of....
wat's my feeling....
wat i saw...
i wan to share wat i have with u.
i wan u always be the side of me,
always beside me,
when i sad, there's someone who will give me tissues...
lend the shoulder 2 me....
lend the ears to me...
i not dare to tell u wat's my feeling...
therefore,i jz write it out through here....
i hope u understand me,my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment